Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nutcracker part I & II





So a couple weeks ago I had to go shoot the kids nutcracker put on by the New Albany Ballet Company. I had a great time shooting the kids, but like most production it was over an hour late and ran forever. Anyways, I tried to go for something different at the kids one. I think I got something nice of the nutcracker with a man running around it. But, I overexposed the shot, damn stage lighting, I think I might have saved it. Still an ok IIIustration, right? I also like the shot of the girls on their tippey toes with their ballet flats, one in color and the rest not. I tried to shoot something like that at the adult nutcracker put on by Balletmet. I don't know what one I like better. The other shot is nice overall and we ran it on the speedread page and in color.

1 comment:

Leslie Murphy said...

I like them all!!! Shocker :)