Tuesday, August 4, 2009

South-western School Levy Failed


I am very sad to report that the South-western school levy failed tonight.  Its really sad to see Grove City and Westland High Schools not have sports, clubs, or any after school events this year.  I don't know what I would do if this happen to Hilliard when I was in High School.  It SUCKS!


Here is a link to a video that I made about this levy and what will happen to a Westland couple.  http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/multimedia/video/hd_video.html?playerId=dispatchlargecustom&referralObject=7286660  

1 comment:

atomicphoto said...

Nice work on the video. It seems like the imminent decline in property value because of the now sub-standard school system is far greater than home-owners would have to pay in additional taxes. This just doesn't make any sense.