Monday, September 14, 2009

OSU vs. USC





































































































I was one of four photographers covering the game on Saturday night for the Dispatch and it was great. With 106,033 people in the stadium cheering and screaming so loud the place was electric. I did have this feeling that when USC got the ball back with 6 mins to go and down by 5 that they would score. They did, and ended up winning the game 18-15. I had a really great night shooting. I think I ended up with 5 pictures in the paper the next day, which is a lot with 4 photographers. Enjoy!

2 comments:

renee said...

what a great game to be at. except for that last minute...
cool pic with the lights, by the way
and the action, of course

Betsy N said...

Great Pictures Kyle!!! Again you have a eye for the game and the action, like no other!
I am a proud Mom.