Monday, August 9, 2010

Strippers protest churchgoers






















































This one was one of the more interesting assignments I have ever had to shoot at the Dispatch. The strippers have been camping out in front of the church the last couple of Sundays, they are protesting the church because they have been taking videos, pictures and following the girls home the for over a year. The strippers and the church were tame on Sunday, I think its because the "Dispatch" (1 reporter, 1 photographer and 1 videographer) showed up. Please read the story its worth it http://tiny.cc/churchstrippers

2 comments:

Shawn Domer said...

haha jesus, between this and the picture of the Fox Hole...I had a good laugh.

FAiRYTALeWHORe said...

Hi there,

I work for an Australian publication and we'd love to run some of these in our magazine, can you please get in touch with me kbartlett@acpmagazines.com.au to discuss?

Thankyou,

Kristi